Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL): Supply Constraints Limit Upside - Mizuho
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamda, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after the company reported in-line fourth quarter results. Management noted strong product cycle and continued switching activity but called out current undersupply of 7+ models.
Guidance implied iPhone units for DecQ are in line with consensus, though expectations had risen into the print given recent Samsung news flow. The analyst sees potential upside to estimates, undemanding valuation and material upside based on LTVC analysis.
No change to the price target of $130.
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!