Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL): Supply Constraints Limit Upside - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as laggards get legs
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamda, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after the company reported in-line fourth quarter results. Management noted strong product cycle and continued switching activity but called out current undersupply of 7+ models.
Guidance implied iPhone units for DecQ are in line with consensus, though expectations had risen into the print given recent Samsung news flow. The analyst sees potential upside to estimates, undemanding valuation and material upside based on LTVC analysis.
No change to the price target of $130.
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Apple Monitor Shows Weaker Than Seasonal Growth - Drexel Hamilton
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!