Apple (AAPL) Ticks Higher on Morgan Stanley Bullish Comments
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is indicate to open modestly higher Friday (+0.65%) after Morgan Stanley's Katy Huberty raised estimates and her price target to $124 ahead of Q4 results on 10/25/16.
Huberty cited strong iPhone demand. The analyst has a bull case target of $162.
Shares of Apple closed at $116.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Restaurant Brands (QSR) to $54
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Katy Huberty
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!