Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Nomura Securities
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $120.00) amid healthy early demand.
"The steady positive news across geographies on the iPhone 7 launch implies demand is stronger than thought," Kvaal commented. "We believe the supply chain is preparing for upward revisions to production forecasts. We are lifting our high-end iPhone estimates and our price target to $135."
The firm now anticipate 78mn iPhones in F1Q, solidly above consensus of 75mn. They lift FY17 estimate from 230mn to 234mn (consensus 221mn).
The firm raised FY17 EPS estimate from $9.10 to $9.32 primarily on higher iPhone volumes.
Shares of Apple closed at $113.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!