Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Nomura Securities
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $120.00) amid healthy early demand.
"The steady positive news across geographies on the iPhone 7 launch implies demand is stronger than thought," Kvaal commented. "We believe the supply chain is preparing for upward revisions to production forecasts. We are lifting our high-end iPhone estimates and our price target to $135."
The firm now anticipate 78mn iPhones in F1Q, solidly above consensus of 75mn. They lift FY17 estimate from 230mn to 234mn (consensus 221mn).
The firm raised FY17 EPS estimate from $9.10 to $9.32 primarily on higher iPhone volumes.
Shares of Apple closed at $113.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!