Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Nomura Securities
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $120.00) amid healthy early demand.
"The steady positive news across geographies on the iPhone 7 launch implies demand is stronger than thought," Kvaal commented. "We believe the supply chain is preparing for upward revisions to production forecasts. We are lifting our high-end iPhone estimates and our price target to $135."
The firm now anticipate 78mn iPhones in F1Q, solidly above consensus of 75mn. They lift FY17 estimate from 230mn to 234mn (consensus 221mn).
The firm raised FY17 EPS estimate from $9.10 to $9.32 primarily on higher iPhone volumes.
Shares of Apple closed at $113.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) No Longer Seen as Top Pick at Barclays
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Reducing Estimates But See Upside To Lower Expectations - Jefferies
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!