Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Nomura Securities
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $120.00) amid healthy early demand.
"The steady positive news across geographies on the iPhone 7 launch implies demand is stronger than thought," Kvaal commented. "We believe the supply chain is preparing for upward revisions to production forecasts. We are lifting our high-end iPhone estimates and our price target to $135."
The firm now anticipate 78mn iPhones in F1Q, solidly above consensus of 75mn. They lift FY17 estimate from 230mn to 234mn (consensus 221mn).
The firm raised FY17 EPS estimate from $9.10 to $9.32 primarily on higher iPhone volumes.
Shares of Apple closed at $113.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $148 at Macquarie; Services Segment Remains 'Underappreciated and Misunderstood'
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!