Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Nomura Securities
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Jeffrey Kvaal reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $120.00) amid healthy early demand.
"The steady positive news across geographies on the iPhone 7 launch implies demand is stronger than thought," Kvaal commented. "We believe the supply chain is preparing for upward revisions to production forecasts. We are lifting our high-end iPhone estimates and our price target to $135."
The firm now anticipate 78mn iPhones in F1Q, solidly above consensus of 75mn. They lift FY17 estimate from 230mn to 234mn (consensus 221mn).
The firm raised FY17 EPS estimate from $9.10 to $9.32 primarily on higher iPhone volumes.
Shares of Apple closed at $113.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Following 3Q Report
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Lilly (LLY) is Compelling With or Without Potential Blockbuster AD Drug Sola; Analyst Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!