Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Brean Capital
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst Ananda Baruah reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $125.00) following results.
Baruah commented, "AAPL Dec Q guidance suggests that not only are iPhone units continuing to gain strength (as expected, likely now in the 78M - 80M range), they are also mixing up to 7+'s more than anticipated (we believe perhaps as much as high-30% of iPhone ships are Plus+ models, vs. ~1/3 typically). Moreover, we believe that Mar Q iPhone ships will be ~55M, with similar mix dynamics, which suggest ongoing ASP & GM mix impact. As a result of the incremental momentum, we're raising our TP to $135 from $125, or 13.5x P/E (just above AAPL’s median multiple of 12.5x) the $10.00 in normalized ’18 EPS we believe they can generate."
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- Wedbush Downgrades Entravision Communications (EVC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!