Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Brean Capital
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst Ananda Baruah reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $125.00) following results.
Baruah commented, "AAPL Dec Q guidance suggests that not only are iPhone units continuing to gain strength (as expected, likely now in the 78M - 80M range), they are also mixing up to 7+'s more than anticipated (we believe perhaps as much as high-30% of iPhone ships are Plus+ models, vs. ~1/3 typically). Moreover, we believe that Mar Q iPhone ships will be ~55M, with similar mix dynamics, which suggest ongoing ASP & GM mix impact. As a result of the incremental momentum, we're raising our TP to $135 from $125, or 13.5x P/E (just above AAPL’s median multiple of 12.5x) the $10.00 in normalized ’18 EPS we believe they can generate."
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!