Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Brean Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Ananda Baruah reiterated a Buy rating and raised its price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) to $135.00 (from $125.00) following results.
Baruah commented, "AAPL Dec Q guidance suggests that not only are iPhone units continuing to gain strength (as expected, likely now in the 78M - 80M range), they are also mixing up to 7+'s more than anticipated (we believe perhaps as much as high-30% of iPhone ships are Plus+ models, vs. ~1/3 typically). Moreover, we believe that Mar Q iPhone ships will be ~55M, with similar mix dynamics, which suggest ongoing ASP & GM mix impact. As a result of the incremental momentum, we're raising our TP to $135 from $125, or 13.5x P/E (just above AAPL’s median multiple of 12.5x) the $10.00 in normalized ’18 EPS we believe they can generate."
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!