Apple (AAPL) New Products In-Line with Expectations, Sees Shares Performing Well Into Year End - Mizuho
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Abhey Lamba reiterated a Buy rating and $120 price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after the company announced the iPhone 7 and the Apple Watch Series 2. The analyst notes the new products are largely in-line with expectations and they expect the stock to perform well into year-end.
Lamba commented, "Upgraded iPhone features include larger storage tiers and improved components while Watch upgrades include faster processor/GPU and built-in GPS. Apple could gain from improvement in product mix, which could help offset some margin pressure. We remain positive on the stock with a $120 PT."
Shares of Apple closed at $108.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Chinese iPhone Sales Seen Down 6% Year-over-Year - Rosenblatt
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
- Movie Exhibition Stocks on Watch as Film Studios in Talks with Apple for Early Movie Rentals on iTunes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!