Apple (AAPL) New Products In-Line with Expectations, Sees Shares Performing Well Into Year End - Mizuho
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Abhey Lamba reiterated a Buy rating and $120 price target on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after the company announced the iPhone 7 and the Apple Watch Series 2. The analyst notes the new products are largely in-line with expectations and they expect the stock to perform well into year-end.
Lamba commented, "Upgraded iPhone features include larger storage tiers and improved components while Watch upgrades include faster processor/GPU and built-in GPS. Apple could gain from improvement in product mix, which could help offset some margin pressure. We remain positive on the stock with a $120 PT."
Shares of Apple closed at $108.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Equalweight
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!