Apple (AAPL): iPhone Sales DOWN Y/Y - Rosenblatt
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst, Jun Zhang, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and believes that factories did not ship enough iPhone 7/Plus units due to a slower production ramp on the Plus and black model in 3Q. This may have pushed more production into CQ4.
The analyst stated "initial sales of the iPhone 7 are still down YoY compared to the 6S. Sales of the iPhone 7 in China in the first ten days were down 15% YoY from the 6S (we might need to wait for the iPhone 7 to fully supply for a more accurate comparison). All legacy models (including the 6, 6S, 5S, and SE) are down YoY in September."
No change to the price target of $102.
Shares of Apple closed at $112.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) said unlikely to bid for Time Warner (TWX) - Bloomberg
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!