Apple (AAPL): Update From Japan - Mizuho
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Abhey Lamba, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after getting additional detail from the team in Japan. The Mizuho Japan team has largely maintained its iPhone procurement estimates for C2H16, although, production estimates are more fourth quarter weighted due to iPhone 7 ramp delays. The analyst maintains existing sell-in estimates going into C2H and notes that consensus iPhone estimate cuts have abated in recent months. He believes the reversal of estimate cuts is a "de-risking" and sees a compelling risk/reward on attractive valuation and potential upside due to the product cycle.
No change to the price target of $120.
Shares of Apple closed at $106.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Chinese iPhone Sales Seen Down 6% Year-over-Year - Rosenblatt
- Apple says iPhone 6 battery fires in China likely caused by external factors
- OTR Global Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Mixed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!