Apple (AAPL): Path To $10 In Earnings Remains - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after the company reported in-line Sept-qtr results with revenues/EPS of $46.9B/$1.67 vs. Street at $47.0B/$1.66.
The analyst believes the sell-off creates an attractive entry point for investors with fundamentals largely intact and AAPL having left room for upside in the Dec-qtr. AAPL guided for modest upside to December revenue ($76-78B vs. Street at ~$75B) but Dec gross margin outlook (38-38.5%) and implied EPS guide of ~$3.15 at the midpoints were slightly below expectations.
iPhone units came in at 45.5M (while AAPL increased channel inventory by 2.5M) and the guide implies iPhone units improving by ~60-70% q/q to ~74-77M range for Dec-qtr and ASPs should improve materially in Dec-qtr (improved mix). Overall, we think results/guide mark a solid start to what we think will be a stable iPhone 7/7+ cycle.
price target of $125.00
Shares of Apple closed at $118.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!