Apple (AAPL): Drexel Hamilton Sees Positive Derivative iPhone 7 Datapoints
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after 96% of the companies included in the analyst's "Apple Monitor" reported July sales with the performance stronger than historical averages. The analyst believes this means the iPhone 7 ramp has begun and is impacting sales in July.
The analyst states, "Even with the rally in Apple's shares over the past couple of weeks, the stock is still trading at just 8.7x (ex-cash) our CY:17 EPS estimate. Moreover, the stock is now in the plus column this year with a 3% YTD increase (vs. up 6.7% for the S&P 500 Index). Apple Remains Our Top Pick for H2:2016"..
No change to the price target of $185.00.
Shares of Apple closed at $108.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Wells Fargo Raises Valuation Range, Not Rating on Time Warner (TWX) Following Latest AT&T Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!