Apple (AAPL): Drexel Hamilton Sees Positive Derivative iPhone 7 Datapoints
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Drexel Hamilton analyst, Brian White, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after 96% of the companies included in the analyst's "Apple Monitor" reported July sales with the performance stronger than historical averages. The analyst believes this means the iPhone 7 ramp has begun and is impacting sales in July.
The analyst states, "Even with the rally in Apple's shares over the past couple of weeks, the stock is still trading at just 8.7x (ex-cash) our CY:17 EPS estimate. Moreover, the stock is now in the plus column this year with a 3% YTD increase (vs. up 6.7% for the S&P 500 Index). Apple Remains Our Top Pick for H2:2016"..
No change to the price target of $185.00.
Shares of Apple closed at $108.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on Splunk (SPLK) Following 3Q Beat
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Drexel Hamilton, Brian White
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!