Apple (AAPL): Blended ASP Could Increase On Demand Of The Plus - RBC
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after yesterday's iPhone unveiling. He sees the potential for ASP shift to the high end if people favor the Plus model due to the incremental $20 price difference. The event is an incremental positive as updated iPhones should combine with an extra week benefits in the December quarter to enable a strong and profitable iPhone cycle.
No change to the price target of $117.
Shares of Apple closed at $108.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Wells Fargo Thinks Upside Is In The Stock
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1050 at Goldman Sachs Into Q3 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!