Apple (AAPL): Blended ASP Could Increase On Demand Of The Plus - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryanani, reiterated his Outperform on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after yesterday's iPhone unveiling. He sees the potential for ASP shift to the high end if people favor the Plus model due to the incremental $20 price difference. The event is an incremental positive as updated iPhones should combine with an extra week benefits in the December quarter to enable a strong and profitable iPhone cycle.
No change to the price target of $117.
Shares of Apple closed at $108.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $148 at Macquarie; Services Segment Remains 'Underappreciated and Misunderstood'
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Seen Working on Optical Fingerprint and Facial Recognition Technologies - KGI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!