Apple (AAPL): A MacBook Refresh May Be In The Cards - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Amit Daryaniani, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) after pondering AAPL catalysts and determining that a MacBook refresh could be in the cards sometime in CQ4:16, most likely at a separate event following the September iPhone event and (possibly along with the traditional iPad refresh event)..
The analyst stated "The updated device could include several major upgrades vs. current generation with a thinner form factor, addition of an LED touch screen strip, and option for a dedicated graphics processor (GPU). While Mac revenues represent ~10-15% of total AAPL sales, we think a product overhaul could be positive for Mac revenues which saw three consecutive quarters of y/y declines so far for FY16 and could return this segment to growth in FY17".
No change to the price target of $117.
Shares of Apple closed at $109.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Apple Monitor Shows Weaker Than Seasonal Growth - Drexel Hamilton
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Apple (AAPL) in talks with film studios for early movie rentals - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!