Anthem (ANTM) PT Trimmed to $160 at UBS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst A.J. Rice reiterated a Buy rating and lowered his price target on Anthem (NYSE: ANTM) to $160.00 (from $162.00).
Rice commented, "Anthem expects its 2017 earnings to grow modestly versus its 2016 EPS outlook of "approximately" $10.80. In 2017, the company sees tailwinds to its earnings coming from a) Enrollment gains across Medicaid, Medicare (with Y/Y stable margins), selffunded businesses etc; b) Margin improvement in the individual ACA compliant and the Iowa Medicaid business; c) The impact of the one year HIF moratorium on the commercial biz; and d) potential capital deployment. 2017 headwinds include a) onetime SG&A cuts which benefited 2016 come back in 2017; b) enrollment and margin pressure due to a shift to ACA compliant offerings in the local group biz; and c) rate pressure in the Medicaid expansion business. Finally, Anthem is in the process of updating its LT growth plan and may revisit its 2018 EPS target of $14/share."
Shares of Anthem closed at $122.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!