Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Buy
- iRobot (IRBT) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Needham & Company
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades DENTSPLY International (XRAY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!