Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades CIENA (CIEN) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SPX Corp. (SPW) to $93 Following Analyst Day
- Canaccord Genuity Cuts Price Target on Esterline Technologies (ESL) Following 9c EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!