Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades First Data Corporation (FDC) to Outperform; Shares Hit 'Rock Bottom'
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Underperform on Whole Foods Market (WFM); Sees Risk to Valuation in Multi-year Transition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!