Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Cuts Board Size; Will Review Options for Oil and Gas Business
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades NuVasive (NUVA) to Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Targa Resources (TRGP) Following a Stress Test and Guidance Update
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price target on Illumina (ILMN) Following Preliminary 3Q15 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!