Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): Solid Beat and Raise with Growing Backlog - Oppenheimer
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on Foot Locker (FL) as Shares Trade Down Following 1Q Results
- Piper Jaffray Remains Sidelined on Deere & Co. (DE) Following EPS Beat - PT to $76
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!