Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (NETE) (NYNY) Higher; (ONCY) (RAX) (SINO) Lower
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Upgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Outperform
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades FactSet Research Systems (FDS) to Neutral
- SunCoke Energy (SXC) PT Lifted to $28 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel Nicolaus, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!