Analysts Boost Price Targets on Corcept (CORT) Following FDA Approval of Korlym
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
Several analyst firms have revised price targets and estimates on shares of Corcept Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CORT) following news of FDA approval for its Korlym. Corcept shares last traded at $4.42, up more than 46 percent from Friday's closing price.
- JMP Securities - from $9 to $11, Market Outperform maintained
- Stifel Nicolaus - from $7 to $9, Buy maintained
- Ladenburg Thalmann - from $6 to $7, Buy maintained
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Raising PT To $119 - Stifel
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Disappoints On Weaker Staying Power of Kendall and Kylie - Wedbush
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Agrium (AGU) as Fertilizer Prices Remain Under Pressure - PT to $93
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, JMP Securities, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!