Amphastar Pharma (AMPH): Raising PT On Opioid Overdose Growth - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMPH) after doing a deep dive into company’s naloxone products for opioid overdose. The analyst determined that limited competition outside of the hospital setting (particularly regarding non-injectible products), limited competition within the hospital (only two other consequential naloxone market participants), and the reality of the U.S. opioid epidemic points to high visibility into significant growth for AMPH’s naloxone franchise in 2017+.
The analyst increased his price target to $23 (from $22) on an unchanged 20x multiple applied to 2018 EPS of $1.41, up from $1.34.
Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!