Amphastar Pharma (AMPH): Raising PT On Opioid Overdose Growth - Piper Jaffray
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, David Amsellem, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMPH) after doing a deep dive into company’s naloxone products for opioid overdose. The analyst determined that limited competition outside of the hospital setting (particularly regarding non-injectible products), limited competition within the hospital (only two other consequential naloxone market participants), and the reality of the U.S. opioid epidemic points to high visibility into significant growth for AMPH’s naloxone franchise in 2017+.
The analyst increased his price target to $23 (from $22) on an unchanged 20x multiple applied to 2018 EPS of $1.41, up from $1.34.
Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!