Amphastar Pharma(AMPH): Outlook Hinges on Primatene and a Key ANDA Approval - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMPH) and raised the price target to $21 after revs of $64M were $5M ahead of expectations and better than expected gross margin drove Q3 EPS out performance ($0.14 vs -$0.20 JEF).
Q3 revs benefited from higher than projected nonrecurring insulin API sales to MNKD and the analyst expects the approvals of Primatene and an undisclosed ANDA product as key to AMPH’s FY17 outlook.
The PT increased to $21 from $19 on 2.7x EV/S applied to FY17 revenue of $340M.
Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!