Amphastar Pharma(AMPH): Outlook Hinges on Primatene and a Key ANDA Approval - Jefferies
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Steinberg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMPH) and raised the price target to $21 after revs of $64M were $5M ahead of expectations and better than expected gross margin drove Q3 EPS out performance ($0.14 vs -$0.20 JEF).
Q3 revs benefited from higher than projected nonrecurring insulin API sales to MNKD and the analyst expects the approvals of Primatene and an undisclosed ANDA product as key to AMPH’s FY17 outlook.
The PT increased to $21 from $19 on 2.7x EV/S applied to FY17 revenue of $340M.
Shares of Amphastar Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!