Amgen (AMGN): Little Impact Expected From Parsabiv Rejection - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) after the Parsabiv FDA rejection. Amgen's Parsabiv, a calcimimetic under review by the FDA for secondary hyperthyroidism, received a complete response letter. Amgen has spoken positively about the program in light of Phase 3 results. Despite the surprising decision, the analyst is not currently modeling sales for Parsabiv separate from Sensipar, and expects minimal impact to the stock.
No change to the price target of $157.
Shares of Amgen closed at $170.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!