Amgen (AMGN): Little Impact Expected From Parsabiv Rejection - Baird
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Amgen (NASDAQ: AMGN) after the Parsabiv FDA rejection. Amgen's Parsabiv, a calcimimetic under review by the FDA for secondary hyperthyroidism, received a complete response letter. Amgen has spoken positively about the program in light of Phase 3 results. Despite the surprising decision, the analyst is not currently modeling sales for Parsabiv separate from Sensipar, and expects minimal impact to the stock.
No change to the price target of $157.
Shares of Amgen closed at $170.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!