America's Car Mart (CRMT)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, John Hecht, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of America's Car-Mart (NASDAQ: CRMT) but raised his price target to $37.00 (from $22.00) after CRMT reported F1Q17 EPS of $0.87, beating the Street's $0.46 estimates.
Gross margin improved to 41.8% beating the analyst's forecast and expanding by more than 300bps sequentially while redit metrics also showed improvement as NCOs of 6.2% declined 160 bps YoY. The analyst is encouraged by this quarter but his rating remains Hold as he looks for additional signs of margin stabilization and continued success in credit management.
Shares of America's Car-Mart closed at $36.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Yahoo (YHOO) Wasn't Great But It Was Better Than We Feared - Cantor Fitzgerald
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!