American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Mindshare Among Upper-Income Females at New Highs - Piper Jaffray Survey
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
American Eagle Outfitters' (NYSE: AEO) mindshare among upper-income females has reached a new high, Piper Jaffray analyst Neely Tamminga said after the firm's 32nd semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens survey. American Eagle Outfitters holds the unique distinction of being the only brand consistently in the top 10 for 16 years. Mindshare for the brand (17.4%) is up 700 bps from last fall among upper-income females.
Tamminga commented: "Maintaining our survey’s status as the everlasting brand, American Eagle Outfitters once again makes the top ten in our unaided survey for preferred brands making the brand, to-date, the only brand in our survey’s 16-year history that consistently appears in the top ten as a preferred brand among teens. In the most recent fall survey, American Eagle set a new all-time high in being chosen the No. 1 preferred brand among upper-income females with 17% mindshare. Since the inception of our survey, American Eagle hasn’t achieved this level of mindshare or ranking in our fall surveys. Given their body positivity and inclusion messages while continuing to invest in its core competencies of fabric and style, American Eagle’s hard work and focus is clearly paying off in finding more customers than before. We remain confident that no matter the environment for spending this fall and holiday season—Election distractions included—AEO will continue demonstrating market share gains and delivering at or above their financial targets."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!