Amedisys (AMED) PT Cut to $47 at Mizuho Following Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Sheryl Skolnick reiterated a Neutral rating and lowered her price target on Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) to $47.00 following results.
Skolnick commented, "What the new team has done for AMED in a very short period of time seems close to a miracle given the company's starting point: Training 11k people & 50% of agencies on a new IT system at one time, dealing with a 1,000-year flood and only missing by $0.05? But, we want to see 4Q16 execution against our more de-risked (lower) estimates. Still, the stock seems modestly undervalued, but not by enough to rate a 'Buy.' New $47 PT still values 38% growth rather richly. Let's let them get there."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!