Amedisys (AMED) PT Cut to $47 at Mizuho Following Results
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Sheryl Skolnick reiterated a Neutral rating and lowered her price target on Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) to $47.00 following results.
Skolnick commented, "What the new team has done for AMED in a very short period of time seems close to a miracle given the company's starting point: Training 11k people & 50% of agencies on a new IT system at one time, dealing with a 1,000-year flood and only missing by $0.05? But, we want to see 4Q16 execution against our more de-risked (lower) estimates. Still, the stock seems modestly undervalued, but not by enough to rate a 'Buy.' New $47 PT still values 38% growth rather richly. Let's let them get there."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!