Amedisys (AMED) PT Cut to $47 at Mizuho Following Results
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Sheryl Skolnick reiterated a Neutral rating and lowered her price target on Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) to $47.00 following results.
Skolnick commented, "What the new team has done for AMED in a very short period of time seems close to a miracle given the company's starting point: Training 11k people & 50% of agencies on a new IT system at one time, dealing with a 1,000-year flood and only missing by $0.05? But, we want to see 4Q16 execution against our more de-risked (lower) estimates. Still, the stock seems modestly undervalued, but not by enough to rate a 'Buy.' New $47 PT still values 38% growth rather richly. Let's let them get there."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!