Amedisys (AMED) PT Cut to $47 at Mizuho Following Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Sheryl Skolnick reiterated a Neutral rating and lowered her price target on Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) to $47.00 following results.
Skolnick commented, "What the new team has done for AMED in a very short period of time seems close to a miracle given the company's starting point: Training 11k people & 50% of agencies on a new IT system at one time, dealing with a 1,000-year flood and only missing by $0.05? But, we want to see 4Q16 execution against our more de-risked (lower) estimates. Still, the stock seems modestly undervalued, but not by enough to rate a 'Buy.' New $47 PT still values 38% growth rather richly. Let's let them get there."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $43.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!