Amdocs (DOX) Is A Winner In The Time Warner/AT&T Merger - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Amdocs Ltd. (NASDAQ: DOX) on the belief that an AT&T/Time Warner merger could benefit DOX longer term.
If the transaction closes, it would require the seamless migration of millions of subscribers from one platform to another as well as the introduction of new product offerings (On-demand payments, retention monitoring etc).
DOX has established itself as one of the most capable vendors in the industry, with a proven track record demonstrating its ability to migrate large numbers of subscribers following major industry consolidations. In addition, T is DOX's largest customer, having generated 34% of DOX's FY15 revenue, which we view as a strong affirmation of the close relationship formed over the decades. In short, DOX is likely to receive incremental business as Time Warner is brought in.
No change to the price target of $65.
Shares of Amdocs Ltd. closed at $58.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Zayo Group (ZAYO) to Stable; Ratings Affirmed
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!