Amazon.com (AMZN) Retail Margins Could Increase 44%, Raising PT to $1015 - Evercore ISI
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Ken Sena, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) and believes that automating a variety of aspects of its retail business through Cloud automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence could save the company " up to 80% per unit". This leads to the view that the view that Fulfillment by Amazon will provide less of a P&L margin drag than previously estimated spurring the analyst to raise raise his price target to $1,015 from $930.
Under a hypothetical automation cost analysis of Amazon’s Retail P&L, the analyst sees "6% in potential cost reduction, which over the course of five years would suggest CSOI margins 44%, which could place them in the 17% range".
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $769.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN); Reiterates $850 Price Target
- Baird Reiterates Buy on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!