Amazon.com (AMZN) Retail Margins Could Increase 44%, Raising PT to $1015 - Evercore ISI
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Ken Sena, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) and believes that automating a variety of aspects of its retail business through Cloud automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence could save the company " up to 80% per unit". This leads to the view that the view that Fulfillment by Amazon will provide less of a P&L margin drag than previously estimated spurring the analyst to raise raise his price target to $1,015 from $930.
Under a hypothetical automation cost analysis of Amazon’s Retail P&L, the analyst sees "6% in potential cost reduction, which over the course of five years would suggest CSOI margins 44%, which could place them in the 17% range".
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $769.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
- Fitbit (FIT): Cutting PT On Demand Concerns - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!