Amazon.com (AMZN): Prime Item Selection Shrinks Unexpectedly Amid Member Growth - Baird
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform on shares of Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) in the face of a proprietary "Amazon Selection Survey" which showed an unexpected Q/Q decline (-6%) in SKUs. The analyst does not expect any notable impact especially since his separate consumer survey suggest an uptick in Q3 Prime memberships (estimate now 50M in U.S.) possibly coinciding with Prime Day.
The analyst stated "we expect Amazon Retail to remain in strong growth mode for years to come, further distancing itself from online/offline rivals".
No change to the price target of $850.00
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $841.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1050 at Goldman Sachs Into Q3 Print
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- Amazon.com (AMZN): Data Points Indicate a Meet Or Beat 3Q - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!