Amazon (AMZN) Buy Rating Reiterated at Deutsche Bank, Analyst Bullish on Prime
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Deutsche Bank reiterated a Buy rating on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) with a price target of $400. Analyst Ross Sandler remains bullish on Amazon Prime.
"Prime is arguably the most valuable and important growth trend for Amazon, representing around 50% of company GMV today. At an estimated 32m customers (13% of total, growing at around 45% Y/Y) and high GMV but low contribution margin, the mix shift to Prime is critical to the AMZN investment thesis. Prime’s value to Amazon is simple: 1) it creates a competitive moat around AMZN’s e-commerce business, 2) it drives up loyalty and 3) Prime increases wallet share and captures higher customer LTV," said Sandler.
"We think Prime could reach 100m members in 2020 and alone could be worth over half of AMZN’s market cap. At 18x 2015 EBITDA vs. the historic 3-year average of 21x, we continue to view AMZN’s risk/reward as favorable," he added.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $358.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray's Munster Positive on Amazon (AMZN) into Q1 Print
- KeyCorp (KEY) Target Raised to $17 at Compass Point Following Q1 Results
- Multi-Fineline (MFLX) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company Following Positive Preliminary Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!