Amazon (AMZN) Buy Rating Reiterated at Deutsche Bank, Analyst Bullish on Prime
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Deutsche Bank reiterated a Buy rating on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) with a price target of $400. Analyst Ross Sandler remains bullish on Amazon Prime.
"Prime is arguably the most valuable and important growth trend for Amazon, representing around 50% of company GMV today. At an estimated 32m customers (13% of total, growing at around 45% Y/Y) and high GMV but low contribution margin, the mix shift to Prime is critical to the AMZN investment thesis. Prime’s value to Amazon is simple: 1) it creates a competitive moat around AMZN’s e-commerce business, 2) it drives up loyalty and 3) Prime increases wallet share and captures higher customer LTV," said Sandler.
"We think Prime could reach 100m members in 2020 and alone could be worth over half of AMZN’s market cap. At 18x 2015 EBITDA vs. the historic 3-year average of 21x, we continue to view AMZN’s risk/reward as favorable," he added.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $358.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) - PT to $230
- Dollar General (DG): Raising PT - Jefferies
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on PVH Corp. (PVH) Following 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!