Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1050 at Goldman Sachs Into Q3 Print
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In a note to clients this morning, Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry reiterated his Conviction Buy List rating and raised his price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $1,050.00 (from $920.00) ahead of Q3 results on 10/27 after the close.
The firm sees revenue of roughly $33 billion, versus the consensus of $32.7 billion, as slight acceleration in AWS offsets deceleration in eCommerce. They expect adjusted operating income of $1.42bn, implying 4.3% margins.
For AWS, they expect +60% yoy growth in revenue in 3Q. For eCommerce, they expect N. America revenue growth of 27% in 3Q (28% in 2Q) and international growth of +28.4% ex-FX vs. +28% ex-FX in 2Q.
On guidance, they expect the company to guide to $43-46 billion in revenue (+20-29% yoy) and $1.0-$2.0 billion in GAAP operating profits.
"At 20X 2017E cash EPS vs. +23% FX-neutral sales growth in 2017E, we believe the risk/reward remains favorable as investments in web services, infrastructure, and logistics result in share gains, cash flow growth, and continued high returns on investment," he said.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!