Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1000 at JPMorgan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth raised his December 2017 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $1,000.00 (from $925.00)
The firm maintained an Overweight rating: "We believe Amazon continues to show strong ability to take share of overall eCommerce, and its flexibility in pushing first-party versus thirdparty inventory is a major advantage compared with other retailers. We think Amazon remains a share gain story in EGM and Media, and we believe the recent AWS disclosure shows segment profitability that exceeded virtually all expectations. High AWS profitability gives us increased confidence in the business and also drives a meaningful increase in our SOP valuation"
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $799.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!