Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1000 at JPMorgan
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth raised his December 2017 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $1,000.00 (from $925.00)
The firm maintained an Overweight rating: "We believe Amazon continues to show strong ability to take share of overall eCommerce, and its flexibility in pushing first-party versus thirdparty inventory is a major advantage compared with other retailers. We think Amazon remains a share gain story in EGM and Media, and we believe the recent AWS disclosure shows segment profitability that exceeded virtually all expectations. High AWS profitability gives us increased confidence in the business and also drives a meaningful increase in our SOP valuation"
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $799.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Conmed (CNMD) to $43; Reiterates Market Perform
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Remains Sidelined on Amazon.com (AMZN); Reiterates $850 Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!