Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1000 at JPMorgan
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth raised his December 2017 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) to $1,000.00 (from $925.00)
The firm maintained an Overweight rating: "We believe Amazon continues to show strong ability to take share of overall eCommerce, and its flexibility in pushing first-party versus thirdparty inventory is a major advantage compared with other retailers. We think Amazon remains a share gain story in EGM and Media, and we believe the recent AWS disclosure shows segment profitability that exceeded virtually all expectations. High AWS profitability gives us increased confidence in the business and also drives a meaningful increase in our SOP valuation"
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $799.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Amazon.com (AMZN) volatility low
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!