Amazon (AMZN) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Despite Op Margin Pressure
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and $920 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN)
The analyst commented, "Amazon may have just kissed op margin expansion good bye for the rest of this year and possibly for next year, as it is plowing investments into key growth areas with Fulfillment centers, India and Content (original video), as well as Alexa/Echo, and same-day/next day shipping. While this does put some pressure on op margins in 4Q and potentially in 2017, we believe that this should create more flywheels and drive higher margin business over time. We reiterate our Buy rating on AMZN shares."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!