Amazon (AMZN) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Despite Op Margin Pressure
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and $920 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN)
The analyst commented, "Amazon may have just kissed op margin expansion good bye for the rest of this year and possibly for next year, as it is plowing investments into key growth areas with Fulfillment centers, India and Content (original video), as well as Alexa/Echo, and same-day/next day shipping. While this does put some pressure on op margins in 4Q and potentially in 2017, we believe that this should create more flywheels and drive higher margin business over time. We reiterate our Buy rating on AMZN shares."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts HubSpot Inc (HUBS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!