Amazon (AMZN) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Despite Op Margin Pressure
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Neil Doshi reiterated a Buy rating and $920 price target on Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN)
The analyst commented, "Amazon may have just kissed op margin expansion good bye for the rest of this year and possibly for next year, as it is plowing investments into key growth areas with Fulfillment centers, India and Content (original video), as well as Alexa/Echo, and same-day/next day shipping. While this does put some pressure on op margins in 4Q and potentially in 2017, we believe that this should create more flywheels and drive higher margin business over time. We reiterate our Buy rating on AMZN shares."
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $818.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!