Altria (MO) Numbers Trimmed at Jefferies on ABI One Qtr Lag
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Owen Bennett trimmed numbers on Hold-rated Altria (NYSE: MO) to $68.00 (from $70.00) to reflect ABI one quarter lag.
commented, "We lower our FY16 adjusted EPS by 6 cents to US$3.01, largely driven by a one quarter reporting lag on ABI. While ABI accretion should ensure FY17 earnings growth of c10% (ahead of its growth algorithm of 7%-9%), we do see possible downward pressure on the multiple in FY17 due to expected share loss on Marlboro (meaning EBIT development should be lackluster)."
The firm trimmed FY 2016 EPS from $3.36 to $3.29 and FY 20174 EPS from $3.59 to $3.55.
Shares of Altria closed at $61.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!