Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rice commented, "Alphabet delivered 3Q16 upside, highlighted by solid Google Website's growth and cost controls. Mobile search and video were the key growth driver in Q3 with programmatic supplementing the strong growth. We believe the company is well positioned to deliver strong results in 4Q16 from these focus areas. Mobile search and YouTube continued to lift paid clicks, but weighed on CPC rates. Management highlighted that desktop and tablet search also continued to grow. Management also reported strong growth in Google Play and the Google Cloud with the latter a key investment area. For FY16, we are raising our Website revenue growth estimate given the strength in mobile search and video to 22% from 21% and increasing our EPS estimate to reflect the increasing cost control efforts, which offsets a portion of the increasing TAC."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!