Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $1070 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Stephen Ju previewed Alphabet's (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG) Q3 and raised his price target on price target of $1,070.00 (from $940.00) as they roll forward valuation parameters to contemplate end-of-2017. The firm maintained an Outperform rating.
Ju commented, "Heading into the 2Q16 results we called out new ad products that can help maintain Google's Web Site revenue growth momentum at a higher level, and feedback from advertisers suggests that budget deployment into search started to accelerate starting in 3Q16 as we head into the crucial Holiday period. This acceleration is due to an array of products new and old – advertisers have most often cited the newly-released Expanded Text Ads as one of the contributors, as they are only too happy to purchase the incremental paid clicks generated from the rise in click thru rates, especially as the ROI has remained consistent. And as the potential for deceleration into the tougher comparisons and multiple compression beginning in 3Q16 has been a primary factor in holding GOOGL shares back, we remain buyers as we submit that the stock warrants a higher multiple as it should be able to maintain FX-neutral growth rates in excess of 20%."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $778.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Gastar Exploration (GST) Following Announced Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!