Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted its price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $1,000.00 (from $970.00) following results after the close.
Helfstein commented, "Following strong 3Q results, we are maintaining our Outperform rating and increasing our target from $970 to $1000. GOOG continues to benefit from the same trends: demand for mobile clicks driven by improved ad formats, YouTube ads and shift to programmatic (Double-Click). Google Cloud is now the fastest growing unit, and we expect increased investor focus in 2017. Meanwhile, we see no material signs of share loss to FB, with GOOG gaining from YHOO/MSFT and other search players. Our sum-of-the parts target assumes 13x ‘17E core-Search EBITDA and $67B for YouTube."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!