Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted its price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $1,000.00 (from $970.00) following results after the close.
Helfstein commented, "Following strong 3Q results, we are maintaining our Outperform rating and increasing our target from $970 to $1000. GOOG continues to benefit from the same trends: demand for mobile clicks driven by improved ad formats, YouTube ads and shift to programmatic (Double-Click). Google Cloud is now the fastest growing unit, and we expect increased investor focus in 2017. Meanwhile, we see no material signs of share loss to FB, with GOOG gaining from YHOO/MSFT and other search players. Our sum-of-the parts target assumes 13x ‘17E core-Search EBITDA and $67B for YouTube."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Trex (TREX) to $58; Reiterates Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!