Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Jason Helfstein reiterated an Outperform rating and lifted its price target on Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) to $1,000.00 (from $970.00) following results after the close.
Helfstein commented, "Following strong 3Q results, we are maintaining our Outperform rating and increasing our target from $970 to $1000. GOOG continues to benefit from the same trends: demand for mobile clicks driven by improved ad formats, YouTube ads and shift to programmatic (Double-Click). Google Cloud is now the fastest growing unit, and we expect increased investor focus in 2017. Meanwhile, we see no material signs of share loss to FB, with GOOG gaining from YHOO/MSFT and other search players. Our sum-of-the parts target assumes 13x ‘17E core-Search EBITDA and $67B for YouTube."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!