Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Patel commented, "Our thoughts going forward and upcoming catalysts. The strong 3Q performance highlights the secular momentum for the (mobile) ad business, which is increasingly being driven by mobile and YouTube. While comps remain tough in the near-term given the addition of the third mobile ad in 3Q15 (which effectively increased mobile inventory by 50%), we continue to see numerous catalysts lining up to potentially drive positive estimate revisions, notably Expanded Text Ads, the roll-back of Enhanced Campaigns, the local ad pack, and the fourth mobile ad. Additionally, the generally tighter expense management and seemingly more shareholder-friendly capital allocation approach should also be positive factors for numbers and sentiment."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!