Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Patel commented, "Our thoughts going forward and upcoming catalysts. The strong 3Q performance highlights the secular momentum for the (mobile) ad business, which is increasingly being driven by mobile and YouTube. While comps remain tough in the near-term given the addition of the third mobile ad in 3Q15 (which effectively increased mobile inventory by 50%), we continue to see numerous catalysts lining up to potentially drive positive estimate revisions, notably Expanded Text Ads, the roll-back of Enhanced Campaigns, the local ad pack, and the fourth mobile ad. Additionally, the generally tighter expense management and seemingly more shareholder-friendly capital allocation approach should also be positive factors for numbers and sentiment."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO) PT Lowered to $70 at Jefferies After Meeting with Management
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Raised to $55 at Deutsche Bank Ahead of 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!