Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Patel commented, "Our thoughts going forward and upcoming catalysts. The strong 3Q performance highlights the secular momentum for the (mobile) ad business, which is increasingly being driven by mobile and YouTube. While comps remain tough in the near-term given the addition of the third mobile ad in 3Q15 (which effectively increased mobile inventory by 50%), we continue to see numerous catalysts lining up to potentially drive positive estimate revisions, notably Expanded Text Ads, the roll-back of Enhanced Campaigns, the local ad pack, and the fourth mobile ad. Additionally, the generally tighter expense management and seemingly more shareholder-friendly capital allocation approach should also be positive factors for numbers and sentiment."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!