Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Yoshi commented, "GOOGL remains our top pick after a solid 3Q beat. Despite tough comps, Google was able to grow its revenue by 23% ex-FX to $22.5b, vs. 25% in 2Q, on continued advertising strength from mobile, YouTube and Programmatic. GOOGL remains unique among large caps - there are very few companies with a revenue base of ~$90b growing 20%+ YoY with operating margins of 40%+. We remain optimistic as we move into 4Q as improved ad formats, new AI-based hardware, and cloud services, should drive ~20%+ revenue growth."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Instinet Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Buy
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!