Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yoshi commented, "GOOGL remains our top pick after a solid 3Q beat. Despite tough comps, Google was able to grow its revenue by 23% ex-FX to $22.5b, vs. 25% in 2Q, on continued advertising strength from mobile, YouTube and Programmatic. GOOGL remains unique among large caps - there are very few companies with a revenue base of ~$90b growing 20%+ YoY with operating margins of 40%+. We remain optimistic as we move into 4Q as improved ad formats, new AI-based hardware, and cloud services, should drive ~20%+ revenue growth."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!