Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Yoshi commented, "GOOGL remains our top pick after a solid 3Q beat. Despite tough comps, Google was able to grow its revenue by 23% ex-FX to $22.5b, vs. 25% in 2Q, on continued advertising strength from mobile, YouTube and Programmatic. GOOGL remains unique among large caps - there are very few companies with a revenue base of ~$90b growing 20%+ YoY with operating margins of 40%+. We remain optimistic as we move into 4Q as improved ad formats, new AI-based hardware, and cloud services, should drive ~20%+ revenue growth."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $795.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG): Raising Revs On Hardware Launches - Evercore
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!