Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Raised to $1025 at RBC
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
"We see Street H2:16 Google growth deceleration concerns as excessive, with ongoing Search innovations, rising Mobile CPCs, and the growing impact of YouTube, Play & Cloud making ‘16-exit growth rates of up to 20% more likely than the Street’s mid-teens outlook," Mahaney said. "Our YouTube analysis suggests $10B revenue run rate w/30%-40% growth."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $775.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!