Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) PT Raised to $1025 at RBC
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
"We see Street H2:16 Google growth deceleration concerns as excessive, with ongoing Search innovations, rising Mobile CPCs, and the growing impact of YouTube, Play & Cloud making ‘16-exit growth rates of up to 20% more likely than the Street’s mid-teens outlook," Mahaney said. "Our YouTube analysis suggests $10B revenue run rate w/30%-40% growth."
Shares of Alphabet closed at $775.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!