Alphabet (GOOG): Maps Could Add $5 Billion In Revs - Baird
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) after attending a Google event for local businesses that provided an overview of the next generation of Google Maps.
The analyst believes that Maps is one of the company’s most valuable assets and demonstrates strong product and engineering skills. The analyst stated "we estimate Maps will grow into a $5 billion incremental revenue business over the next 3-4 years, contributing as much as one-third of the company’s advertising growth by 2020".
No change to the price target of $930.
Shares of Alphabet closed at $762.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!