Alphabet (GOOG): Machine Learning Goes To The Cloud - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) after Google's head of Enterprise Cloud Diane Greene announced the creation of a new Cloud Machine Learning (ML) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) group,along with product enhancements aimed at making ML/AI functionality more accessible to enterprises using GCP.
The analyst believes these announcements are consistent with the view that Google would ultimately be able to differentiate its enterprise offering from competitors by leveraging advanced ML capabilities and monetize ML through a range of business services.
No change to the price target of $930.
Shares of Google closed at $775.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!