Alphabet (GOOG): Machine Learning Goes To The Cloud - Baird
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Google (NASDAQ: GOOGL) after Google's head of Enterprise Cloud Diane Greene announced the creation of a new Cloud Machine Learning (ML) & Artificial Intelligence (AI) group,along with product enhancements aimed at making ML/AI functionality more accessible to enterprises using GCP.
The analyst believes these announcements are consistent with the view that Google would ultimately be able to differentiate its enterprise offering from competitors by leveraging advanced ML capabilities and monetize ML through a range of business services.
No change to the price target of $930.
Shares of Google closed at $775.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Buys Twitter (TWTR) Unit Fabric
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Citi; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!