Alphabet (GOOG): Be Aware Of Tough Comps Ahead - Suntrust
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) as the company partially laps the third ad link on Mobile, which has been a key driver of elevated growth since 3Q'15.
Google has launched several new features, like the fourth link (expanded text ads) but the critical issue is the anticipated slow down in 3Q'16. The analyst expects Sites revenue to decelerate ~450 bps q/q, in line with consensus.
The analyst believes the risk-reward remains attractive as GOOGL trades at ~16x P/E ex cash and a PEG of <1x vs large cap tech companies at a median PEG of ~1.5x. No change to the price target of $900.
Shares of Alphabet closed at $776.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG): Raising Revs On Hardware Launches - Evercore
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!