Alphabet (GOOG): Be Aware Of Tough Comps Ahead - Suntrust
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey analyst, Bob Peck, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOG) (NASDAQ: GOOGL) as the company partially laps the third ad link on Mobile, which has been a key driver of elevated growth since 3Q'15.
Google has launched several new features, like the fourth link (expanded text ads) but the critical issue is the anticipated slow down in 3Q'16. The analyst expects Sites revenue to decelerate ~450 bps q/q, in line with consensus.
The analyst believes the risk-reward remains attractive as GOOGL trades at ~16x P/E ex cash and a PEG of <1x vs large cap tech companies at a median PEG of ~1.5x. No change to the price target of $900.
Shares of Alphabet closed at $776.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSunTrust Robinson Humphrey
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!