Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ANLY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company Post Q1
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Needham & Company analyst Alan Carr reiterated a Buy rating and $94 price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) following Q1 results.
Carr comments, "Alnylam mgmt hosted a conference call yesterday to provide a quarterly update. The company has made a series of presentations tied to multiple programs over the last month, including patisiran (TTR), ALN-PCSsc (hypercholesterolemia), and ALN-AAT (alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency). Data from the ALN-AT3 hemophilia and ALN-CC5 programs are expected soon. Broadly, these data construct a competitive profile for RNAi in several rare diseases. Later this year, we expect to have initial insight into patisiran impact on FAP clincal symptoms (Phase 2 OLE trial interim analysis). We believe the stock is undervalued given recent pullback, and we reiterate our BUY."
The firm lowered FY 2014 EPS from ($4.93) to ($5.35) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.84) to ($1.96).
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $50.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Hat (RHT) PT, Estimates Lifted at Needham & Company After Strong Q3
- Red Hat (RHT) PT, Estimates Raised at Northland Capital Markets Post Q3
- Red Hat (RHT) PT Lifted to $62 at Jefferies; 'Hold' Maintained
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!