Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ANLY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company Post Q1
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Needham & Company analyst Alan Carr reiterated a Buy rating and $94 price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) following Q1 results.
Carr comments, "Alnylam mgmt hosted a conference call yesterday to provide a quarterly update. The company has made a series of presentations tied to multiple programs over the last month, including patisiran (TTR), ALN-PCSsc (hypercholesterolemia), and ALN-AAT (alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency). Data from the ALN-AT3 hemophilia and ALN-CC5 programs are expected soon. Broadly, these data construct a competitive profile for RNAi in several rare diseases. Later this year, we expect to have initial insight into patisiran impact on FAP clincal symptoms (Phase 2 OLE trial interim analysis). We believe the stock is undervalued given recent pullback, and we reiterate our BUY."
The firm lowered FY 2014 EPS from ($4.93) to ($5.35) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.84) to ($1.96).
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $50.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Remains Bullish on Panera Bread (PNRA) Following a Model update
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!