Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ANLY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company Post Q1
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Needham & Company analyst Alan Carr reiterated a Buy rating and $94 price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) following Q1 results.
Carr comments, "Alnylam mgmt hosted a conference call yesterday to provide a quarterly update. The company has made a series of presentations tied to multiple programs over the last month, including patisiran (TTR), ALN-PCSsc (hypercholesterolemia), and ALN-AAT (alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency). Data from the ALN-AT3 hemophilia and ALN-CC5 programs are expected soon. Broadly, these data construct a competitive profile for RNAi in several rare diseases. Later this year, we expect to have initial insight into patisiran impact on FAP clincal symptoms (Phase 2 OLE trial interim analysis). We believe the stock is undervalued given recent pullback, and we reiterate our BUY."
The firm lowered FY 2014 EPS from ($4.93) to ($5.35) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.84) to ($1.96).
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $50.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Alaska Air (ALK) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades National-Oilwell Varco (NOV) to Hold
- Amgen (AMGN) PT Raised to $135 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!