Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ANLY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company Post Q1
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Needham & Company analyst Alan Carr reiterated a Buy rating and $94 price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) following Q1 results.
Carr comments, "Alnylam mgmt hosted a conference call yesterday to provide a quarterly update. The company has made a series of presentations tied to multiple programs over the last month, including patisiran (TTR), ALN-PCSsc (hypercholesterolemia), and ALN-AAT (alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency). Data from the ALN-AT3 hemophilia and ALN-CC5 programs are expected soon. Broadly, these data construct a competitive profile for RNAi in several rare diseases. Later this year, we expect to have initial insight into patisiran impact on FAP clincal symptoms (Phase 2 OLE trial interim analysis). We believe the stock is undervalued given recent pullback, and we reiterate our BUY."
The firm lowered FY 2014 EPS from ($4.93) to ($5.35) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.84) to ($1.96).
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $50.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Cuts PT on Alnylam (ALNY) by 45%; Keep 'Overweight'
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on The Mosaic Company (MOS) Following Weak 1Q Guidance
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy Following SS&C Technologies' (SSNC) Strong 4Q Earnings Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!