Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ANLY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Needham & Company Post Q1
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Needham & Company analyst Alan Carr reiterated a Buy rating and $94 price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) following Q1 results.
Carr comments, "Alnylam mgmt hosted a conference call yesterday to provide a quarterly update. The company has made a series of presentations tied to multiple programs over the last month, including patisiran (TTR), ALN-PCSsc (hypercholesterolemia), and ALN-AAT (alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency). Data from the ALN-AT3 hemophilia and ALN-CC5 programs are expected soon. Broadly, these data construct a competitive profile for RNAi in several rare diseases. Later this year, we expect to have initial insight into patisiran impact on FAP clincal symptoms (Phase 2 OLE trial interim analysis). We believe the stock is undervalued given recent pullback, and we reiterate our BUY."
The firm lowered FY 2014 EPS from ($4.93) to ($5.35) and FY 2015 EPS from ($1.84) to ($1.96).
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $50.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sport (HIBB) PT Lifted to $58 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Datawatch Corp (DWCH) to In-Line
- Intel (INTC) PT Lifted to $40 at Imperial Capital Following Upbeat Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!