Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $86 at Jefferies
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Buy rating and raised her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) ti $86.00 (from $80.00) following Q2 update which highlighted progress in clinical programs.
Wang commented, "Following recent data updates (TTR programs, ‘CC5 and fitusiran), we continue to expect rich catalysts in 2H16 including ‘PCSsc (partnered with MDCO) Ph2 data, fitusiran additional Ph1 data, and initial clinical data from multiple programs (‘AAT and ‘GO1). We increase our PT to $86 to reflect increased prob of success for fitusiran program."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $71.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Southwestern Energy (SWN) to $14
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!