Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $86 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Buy rating and raised her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) ti $86.00 (from $80.00) following Q2 update which highlighted progress in clinical programs.
Wang commented, "Following recent data updates (TTR programs, ‘CC5 and fitusiran), we continue to expect rich catalysts in 2H16 including ‘PCSsc (partnered with MDCO) Ph2 data, fitusiran additional Ph1 data, and initial clinical data from multiple programs (‘AAT and ‘GO1). We increase our PT to $86 to reflect increased prob of success for fitusiran program."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $71.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!