Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) PT Raised to $86 at Jefferies
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang reiterated a Buy rating and raised her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) ti $86.00 (from $80.00) following Q2 update which highlighted progress in clinical programs.
Wang commented, "Following recent data updates (TTR programs, ‘CC5 and fitusiran), we continue to expect rich catalysts in 2H16 including ‘PCSsc (partnered with MDCO) Ph2 data, fitusiran additional Ph1 data, and initial clinical data from multiple programs (‘AAT and ‘GO1). We increase our PT to $86 to reflect increased prob of success for fitusiran program."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $71.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!