Alnylam Pharma (ALNY): Cutting PT On Sanofi Revenue Share But Reiterating Buy - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alan Carr, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) and cut the price target to $98 after the company announced (earlier this week) that collaborator Sanofi exercised its option to co-develop and co-commercialize fitusiran in US/EU/CA. The analyst adjusted his model to reflect Sanofi taking a greater share of revenue and reduced the price target to $98 from $137. Our confidence in platform is unchanged and we reiterate BUY.
Additionally, Alnylam collaborator, Medicines Company, announced interim data from an ongoing Phase 2 trial of ALN-PCSK9 (Inclisiran) at the AHA mtg yesterday. The analyst stated "consistent with expectations, impact on LDL is in range of PCSK9 antibodies Repatha and Praluent, but substantially more durable. The companies are guiding for administration every 4 to 6 months, although Phase 3 design and dose regimens have not been finalized". The analyst expects a trial initiation in 2017.
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $48.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Alan Carr
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!