Alnylam (ALNY) PT Cut to $58 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang lowered her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) to $58.00 (from $86.00) but maintained a Buy rating after the company announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance.
Wang commented, "Following recent discontinuation of ALN-AAT, ALNY announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance. While longer follow-up would be needed to rule out similar safety concerns for the overall technology platform, the setback might be program/disease specific as suggested by our analysis. However, we see high risk for the ‘TTRsc02 program given seemingly lack of efficacy with revusiran. We lower PT to $58."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $70.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- H.C. Wainwright Downgrades Agenus Inc. (AGEN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!