Alnylam (ALNY) PT Cut to $58 at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang lowered her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) to $58.00 (from $86.00) but maintained a Buy rating after the company announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance.
Wang commented, "Following recent discontinuation of ALN-AAT, ALNY announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance. While longer follow-up would be needed to rule out similar safety concerns for the overall technology platform, the setback might be program/disease specific as suggested by our analysis. However, we see high risk for the ‘TTRsc02 program given seemingly lack of efficacy with revusiran. We lower PT to $58."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $70.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!