Alnylam (ALNY) PT Cut to $58 at Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Gena Wang lowered her price target on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALNY) to $58.00 (from $86.00) but maintained a Buy rating after the company announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance.
Wang commented, "Following recent discontinuation of ALN-AAT, ALNY announced termination of revusiran Ph3 due to mortality imbalance. While longer follow-up would be needed to rule out similar safety concerns for the overall technology platform, the setback might be program/disease specific as suggested by our analysis. However, we see high risk for the ‘TTRsc02 program given seemingly lack of efficacy with revusiran. We lower PT to $58."
Shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals closed at $70.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Community Health Systems (CYH): Cutting PT After 3rd Miss In A Row - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Gena Wang
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!