Allscripts (MDRX) PT Raised to $15 at Piper Jaffray
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Sean Wieland reiterated a Neutral rating but bumped his price target on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) to $15.00 (from $12.00) following record bookings driven by OptumCare win.
Wieland commented, "Allscripts beat bookings with the announcement of a win at OptumCare, a division of OptumHealth, and is the largest ambulatory deal in the company's History. With this deal in the bag, it was a very solid quarter. We are sticking with our 20x target multiple, however rolling it forward to 2017 estimates, and raising our price target to $15."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) Following 4Q
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!