Allscripts (MDRX) PT Raised to $15 at Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Sean Wieland reiterated a Neutral rating but bumped his price target on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) to $15.00 (from $12.00) following record bookings driven by OptumCare win.
Wieland commented, "Allscripts beat bookings with the announcement of a win at OptumCare, a division of OptumHealth, and is the largest ambulatory deal in the company's History. With this deal in the bag, it was a very solid quarter. We are sticking with our 20x target multiple, however rolling it forward to 2017 estimates, and raising our price target to $15."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!