Allscripts (MDRX) PT Raised to $15 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Sean Wieland reiterated a Neutral rating but bumped his price target on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) to $15.00 (from $12.00) following record bookings driven by OptumCare win.
Wieland commented, "Allscripts beat bookings with the announcement of a win at OptumCare, a division of OptumHealth, and is the largest ambulatory deal in the company's History. With this deal in the bag, it was a very solid quarter. We are sticking with our 20x target multiple, however rolling it forward to 2017 estimates, and raising our price target to $15."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Halliburton (HAL) Following 3Q Report
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!