Allscripts (MDRX) PT Raised to $15 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Sean Wieland reiterated a Neutral rating but bumped his price target on Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) to $15.00 (from $12.00) following record bookings driven by OptumCare win.
Wieland commented, "Allscripts beat bookings with the announcement of a win at OptumCare, a division of OptumHealth, and is the largest ambulatory deal in the company's History. With this deal in the bag, it was a very solid quarter. We are sticking with our 20x target multiple, however rolling it forward to 2017 estimates, and raising our price target to $15."
Shares of Allscripts closed at $14.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Sean Wieland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!