Allergan (AGN) Seen as Best Play at RBC Post Election as Pricing Concerns will Ease
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC analyst Randall Stanicky sees Allergan (NYSE: AGN) as the best sector play on post election rally with pricing headline set to dissipate materially.
Stanicky commented, "Last night's election result giving the US Presidency to Republican nominee Donald Trump and down-ticket Senate and House majorities holding were a surprise and will shift power towards the Republicans to drive policy. Market volatility is expected to be high but healthcare and specifically specialty pharmaceutical stocks should benefit from the cross-current of perceived alleviation over potential near-term pricing action that a Democratic controlled administration would have been more likely to push for. The sector has been weak with our mid/large cap coverage -25%/-21% on average/median since Aug 1 and this has been in part driven by macro pricing/political headwinds (though clearly fundamental as well_."
Imminent pricing concerns will move lower. Also, Prop 61 is likely to fail in California.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!