Allergan (AGN): Consensus Is Too High, Cutting PT - Mizuho
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Allergen (NYSE: AGN) but cut her price target to $293 from $299 ahead of 3Q16 earnings. The analyst is cutting her product estimates to incorporate feedback since the last note and to update the model for the latest M&A and regulatory developments.
The analyst thinks consensus estimates are too high. The company will announce earnings on November 2.
Shares of Allergen closed at $208.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Stifel Resumes Target (TGT) at Hold
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $160 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!