Allergan (AGN): Consensus Is Too High, Cutting PT - Mizuho
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Allergen (NYSE: AGN) but cut her price target to $293 from $299 ahead of 3Q16 earnings. The analyst is cutting her product estimates to incorporate feedback since the last note and to update the model for the latest M&A and regulatory developments.
The analyst thinks consensus estimates are too high. The company will announce earnings on November 2.
Shares of Allergen closed at $208.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Irina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!