Allergan (AGN), Mylan (MYL) Sees Short Interest Rise, Gilead (GILD) Fall in Pharma Sector - Guggenheim
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen provided a quick analysis of the latest short interest data (09/15/16) in the pharma sector.
The company with the largest decrease in short interest is Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) at -10.4%.
Mylan, Inc. (NYSE: MYL) short interest up 17.7% to 25,313,358 shares.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NYSE: VRX) short interest up 1.2% to 26,396,945.
Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) short interest up 13.1% to 13,960,166 shares
Endo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ENDP) short interest up 16.7% to 16,003,377 shares.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) short interest up 18.7% to 6,953,530 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Piper Jaffray Recommends Buying Under Armour (UA) on This Morning's Weakness
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!