Allergan (AGN), Mylan (MYL) Sees Short Interest Rise, Gilead (GILD) Fall in Pharma Sector - Guggenheim
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen provided a quick analysis of the latest short interest data (09/15/16) in the pharma sector.
The company with the largest decrease in short interest is Gilead (NASDAQ: GILD) at -10.4%.
Mylan, Inc. (NYSE: MYL) short interest up 17.7% to 25,313,358 shares.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NYSE: VRX) short interest up 1.2% to 26,396,945.
Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY) short interest up 13.1% to 13,960,166 shares
Endo Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ENDP) short interest up 16.7% to 16,003,377 shares.
Celgene (NASDAQ: CELG) short interest up 18.7% to 6,953,530 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) Underweight Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Time Warner (TWX) volatility elevated into AT&T (T) deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!