All Eyes on Valeant Pharma (VRX) EBITDA, Which is Expected to be Lowered - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) analyst Umer Raffat from Evecore ISI weighed in ahead of tomorrow's all-important second quarter report. He said by and far the key will be EBITDA.
He notes current 2016 EBTIDA guidance is $4.8 - $4.95B. Further he notes that ~75% investors in his recent buyside survey expected Valeant to lower 2016 EBITDA.
For Q2 EBITDA, the consensus is ~$1.1B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Talks to Sell Salix to Takeda for $10B Have Broken Down - DJ
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!