All Eyes on Valeant Pharma (VRX) EBITDA, Which is Expected to be Lowered - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) analyst Umer Raffat from Evecore ISI weighed in ahead of tomorrow's all-important second quarter report. He said by and far the key will be EBITDA.
He notes current 2016 EBTIDA guidance is $4.8 - $4.95B. Further he notes that ~75% investors in his recent buyside survey expected Valeant to lower 2016 EBITDA.
For Q2 EBITDA, the consensus is ~$1.1B.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant's (VRX) Weak Business Could Force it to Refinance Debt - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!