Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating an lifted his price target on Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) to $70.00 (from $62.00) after ALKS 5461 for MDD at 2mg/2mg hit stat sig on MADRS-6 scale in FORWARD-5, the third of three PIII studies to assess efficacy of 5461.
Amin commented, "Mgmt has not released detailed analysis of the data yet but plans to at an upcoming medical meeting. Next steps are to meet with the FDA and the company plans to request that meeting soon. On its success we add 5461 revs into our model however assume a 50% risk discount which assumes regulatory risk, and we increase our PT to $70."
Shares of Alkermes closed at $43.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!