Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Biren Amin reiterated a Buy rating an lifted his price target on Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) to $70.00 (from $62.00) after ALKS 5461 for MDD at 2mg/2mg hit stat sig on MADRS-6 scale in FORWARD-5, the third of three PIII studies to assess efficacy of 5461.
Amin commented, "Mgmt has not released detailed analysis of the data yet but plans to at an upcoming medical meeting. Next steps are to meet with the FDA and the company plans to request that meeting soon. On its success we add 5461 revs into our model however assume a 50% risk discount which assumes regulatory risk, and we increase our PT to $70."
Shares of Alkermes closed at $43.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Shopify (SHOP): CFO Meetings Indicate Strong Growth Ahead - Wedbush
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!