Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Credit Suisse
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Vamil Divan reiterated an Outperform rating and raised its price target on Alkermes (NASDAQ: ALKS) to $70.00 (from $52.00) after the company released positive data after the close from the third Phase 3 study for their pipeline anti-depression drug ALKS-5461.
Divan commented, "We had removed the product from our model after the first two Phase 3 studies failed but, given the positive results, we now add it back in with a 60% probability of success. We assume a peak sales potential of $1.2Bn given the unmet need in treatment-resistant depression, leading to probability-adjusted sales of $750MM in our model in 2023. After incorporating expected additional expenses that we believe would be necessary to successfully commercialize the asset, our DCF for ALKS increases to $71. Our blended 12-month target price increases to $70 (from $52) and is 75% driven by the $71 DCF while incorporating a 25% component of relative valuation ($67, based off a 3.5x multiple of our assumed total company peak sales of ~$3Bn). Our 2017-2019 EPS estimates come down modestly given the additional expense we are now adding into the model."
Shares of Alkermes closed at $43.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Raising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!