Align Technology (ALGN) PT Raised to $105 at Jefferies
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) to $105.00 (from $100.00) following Q3 results.
Couillard commented, "The new i-Tero product cycle drove most of the upside to both 3Q revs & initial 4Q guidance. While ALGN's 4Q Invisalign case volume guidance came in a touch light, order funnels rebounded in October & commentary pointed to ~20%+ growth in early-2017, which should ease concerns of a growth cliff next year. We are raising our 16/17 EPS forecasts by 5% & 3%, respectively. PT to $105 (from $100)."
Shares of Align Technology closed at $87.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Western Digital (WDC): Takeaways From Analyst Day, Raising PT - Susquehanna
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!