Align Technology (ALGN) PT Raised to $105 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) to $105.00 (from $100.00) following Q3 results.
Couillard commented, "The new i-Tero product cycle drove most of the upside to both 3Q revs & initial 4Q guidance. While ALGN's 4Q Invisalign case volume guidance came in a touch light, order funnels rebounded in October & commentary pointed to ~20%+ growth in early-2017, which should ease concerns of a growth cliff next year. We are raising our 16/17 EPS forecasts by 5% & 3%, respectively. PT to $105 (from $100)."
Shares of Align Technology closed at $87.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!