Align Technology (ALGN) PT Raised to $105 at Jefferies
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) to $105.00 (from $100.00) following Q3 results.
Couillard commented, "The new i-Tero product cycle drove most of the upside to both 3Q revs & initial 4Q guidance. While ALGN's 4Q Invisalign case volume guidance came in a touch light, order funnels rebounded in October & commentary pointed to ~20%+ growth in early-2017, which should ease concerns of a growth cliff next year. We are raising our 16/17 EPS forecasts by 5% & 3%, respectively. PT to $105 (from $100)."
Shares of Align Technology closed at $87.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15; Reiterates Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!