Align Technology (ALGN) PT Raised to $105 at Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brandon Couillard reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Align Technology (NASDAQ: ALGN) to $105.00 (from $100.00) following Q3 results.
Couillard commented, "The new i-Tero product cycle drove most of the upside to both 3Q revs & initial 4Q guidance. While ALGN's 4Q Invisalign case volume guidance came in a touch light, order funnels rebounded in October & commentary pointed to ~20%+ growth in early-2017, which should ease concerns of a growth cliff next year. We are raising our 16/17 EPS forecasts by 5% & 3%, respectively. PT to $105 (from $100)."
Shares of Align Technology closed at $87.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!